Well I, my iMac and my blog all made it through the entire 24 hour Blogathon and ended up raising $242 for the AHF, but kids, as my post title says, I am indeed blogged out!!
I'm pretty much recovered sleepwise, but typing is still a bit difficult and if I sit at the computer for more than 5 or 10 minutes, it seems that some invisible, evil being douses my neck and shoulders with kerosene and sets them on fire. But it was fun and rewarding, and I met some great people, enjoyed their fun blogs and enjoyed supporting some other worthy causes...Cheri (aka rift) at LeafShadows, blogging for Peaceful Prairie Sanctuary
Jen at no fixed address, blogging for Nova Scotia SPCA
(Jennie even has posts about Willow, Tess & Josie!) :-)
Jess at spectavi, blogging for the Tibetan Nuns Project
and Sally at Living Without Meat, blogging for Farm Sanctuary
The evil creature is back and I can feel the flames licking at my hair now, so I think I'll head for the hammock!
Please take a peek at my Shambhala Blogathon blog if you get a chance, and have a great week! (BW's on vacation, so I'll be back next week.)

I love the story behind your blog name!!!!! Thanks for sponsoring, and keep in touch!
ReplyDelete