Fashionista Punky says...
"Embellish your innate adorableness
and make a bold fashion statement for Spring
by accessorizing your everyday look
with fresh, cheeky design elements from nature!"
The staff of Fawn Fashions Magazine wishes you a merry March! ;-)


Lookin' good, Punky!
ReplyDeleteSO cute! Punky is definitely a thief of hearts.
ReplyDeleteAlicia
Isn't he just quite the Punky-Monkey? :-)
ReplyDeleteLOL, Rose! Maybe I should print up Punky posters and start a fan club for him... he is getting quite a following! :-) Wish you all could meet him... he's got lots of personality to go with that sweet stick-adorned face!
ReplyDeleteLa,
ReplyDeleteI think Punky's personality shines through in the photos. That is why are all so bewitched by him. I would take him home in a minute, but something tells me he wouldn't like city living. ;)
Alicia
I wuv his cute fuzzy little face!!
ReplyDeleteTOO CUTE! Thanks for the smile!
ReplyDeletePunky told me to thank you all for your compliments! He's walking with a swagger now, demanding extra cookies since he's become a big blog star! ;-)
ReplyDelete